Monday, August 8, 2011

table scape

its a new week! a fresh, clean start for anything you want to achieve. Im incredibly excited to welcome my mom & dad, brother & cousin to san francisco at the end of the week. It will be the first time they have seen the new house and I cant wait to spend a few days hanging out, visiting the farmers markets and other sights with them. I have been working on making a new kitchen table and im hoping my dad will be able to help with the final touches so we will all be able to share a meal there together. 
     I love this table above... a simple kind of grandeur ~ full of beauty but the kind that highlights the lovely occasion of sharing food and friendship together. 



1 comment:

  1. This tablescape is beautiful! I'm so impressed that you're making your own table. It will be lovely to share a first meal with your family around it.

    ReplyDelete