Monday, August 22, 2011

interior ideas

ive been playing with a few design ideas for the living room.... here is a recent incarnation. It takes a few key pieces that i have already and builds on those. This storyboard doesn't quite capture the whole idea with elegance but it seems like a good starting point to keep me organized. i must admit that moving into a much larger apartment has been a bit overwhelming but im trying to let the choices i have already made as well as the architecture of the living room guide me. 


couch, chandelier, bookshelf, side table, rug, sheepskin, coffee table, black & white chair, westnofa leather sling chairs. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this! I'm a fan of round coffee tables as they make the space more open with an easier footpath. that couch looks so comfy and great for a good nap (a must with most any couch). The mid century single chair is totally what I'm after these days. Great lines!

    ReplyDelete