Thursday, August 25, 2011

blushing bride

so you all will have to bear with me for the next two weeks, i have a crazy amount of work on my plate. it brings a whole new meaning to the labor day holiday. this is not a complaint, i hate sitting still ... just a heads up that post here may be short and sweet or just not at all...
right now ive got flowers on the brain.... lots of flowers and this arrangement is like an itch i just cant scratch. i keep finding myself thinking about it, the components of the arrangement, each individual but also flowing together as a whole to create such beautiful harmony. its been the first thing i see in morning, as the sun hits my lids but before i open my eyes.... i love that the leaves have been reversed to show their white undersides. 


image and arrangement saipua 



No comments:

Post a Comment