Thursday, November 4, 2010

party time.


some friends are hosting a mad men themed birthday party next weekend! and im so excited for it.

since today is my birthday - i though i would share my birthday party suit ;) with everyone.

the earrings are from my collection of vintage Miriam Haskell jewelry. Her costume jewelry is one of my true indulgences in life.

the dress is from the lovely etsy shop PlanetClaireVintage check it out she has some amazing finds. i can not wait to dress up in this divine 1950's Jean Marchand number.

the stole and gloves are similar to the ones above. borrowed and vintage. i dont mind wearing a little vintage fur now and again -

the bag ill be carrying was my grandmothers. I love when i get to wear or use things that were hers - it makes me feel close to her even though shes been gone for a while now. find the bag above here.

and the shoes ive had forever! but ive always loved their vintage appeal. by seychelles

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from West Virginia. Thinking of you and your amazing earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Love the glamorous outfit- you'll put Betty Draper to shame.

    PS: Vintage furs are a major guilty pleasure of mine, and I've been on the lookout for a stole or hat or collar or something to wear this winter. I mean, it's a shame to let something soooooo sofffffttttt go to waste, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl..Happy belated birthday! You'll be fabulous in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete