Monday, March 5, 2012

monday mood board

inspired by a beautifully quite weekend. It was filled with visual inspiration and slow afternoons. The alameda flea market happened on sunday and it was a perfect seventy degree day. I strolled through layers and layer of history for hours and hours. sheer bliss. a scant few items were chosen but they are pick of the litter.
on saturday i spent my weekend alone with my city. Sometimes in the hustle of it all I forget to stop and really look a the places around me. I poked into the public library, a few shops..i sat out at a sidewalk cafe with a cup of black tea and watched for a while...and i found a delicious new bakery to love which  makes a divine and very rustic baguette. 


tell me about your weekend......

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty! I love that dark wood, rounded back chair.

    ReplyDelete