Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gathering


 On saturday we rounded up a whole group of friends for dinner. Since moving to san francisco almost 5 years ago I have been dreaming of having a big group gathered around the table with food and drink and lots of good witty banter. On St. Patrick's day (with a bit of irish luck) it finally happened. 
It was of course due in part to the fact that I finally have a kitchen and kitchen table big enough to entertain more than 4 (well the table is almost big enough, we had to bring in back up & borrow a few other things too!) and my stove is finally a full big kid sized too! So in my for real kitchen we christened it with a meal of corned beef & cabbage and ten great friends. 

And it was perfect! Lots of fun - I can't wait to do it again 




No comments:

Post a Comment