Thursday, February 9, 2012

spring showers

its spring here in sf, or at least if feels like it at the moment. rainy nights, cool misty morning and warm afternoons. its weather i love but it requires some saavy dressing - layers are my friend & a scarf is always in my bag. this morning i woke up and the mist was so thick i could barely make out the neighbors house across the street. total poetry. 
The cherry blossoms are out in full force on the trees and they look gorgeous ladened with the previous nights marine layer. heavy with big fat droplets. Pear and quince branches are also all over the flower market. I took some quince home the other morning & cant wait for it to start blooming. 


three things im loving from lands end canvas for spring: pretty yellow to chase away spring showers. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love your Land's End choices! I would love an SF trip about now!

    ReplyDelete